Sustainability & Business Transformation
“Risk Management will soon become a ‘Hot Job’- Bloomberg”
Standout in this era of ever advancing Risks!
The course “Sustainability and Business Transformation” provides a comprehensive overview of environmental-related global issues, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and their impact on business models and transformation. The course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to understand the importance of sustainability in today’s business landscape and how organizations can adapt and transform their operations to contribute to a more sustainable future. The program is designed for mid to senior management in understanding the SDGs impacting their business and help them develop business models for transformation.
- Tripple and quadruple bottom line
- Evolution of sustainable practices
- Why sustainability is important in business?
- Where to place sustainability in our company?
- Is sustainability enough to reach climate goals?
- Pollution (Triple planetary crisis)
- Climate Change (Triple planetary crisis) – temperature scenarios and risks
- Biodiversity Loss (Triple Planetary crisis)
- Overshoot day, lack of sources
- Main climate risks in Asia according to IPCC
- Sustainable Development Goals (26.06)
- Human Rights in SDGs (SDG 1-5)
- Access and equality in SDGs (SDG 6-10)
- Communities in SDGs (SDG 11-12)
- Planet (SDG 13-15)
- Peace and partnership (SDG 16-17)
- How to transform your company? Prevention and adaptation.
- Business model canvas transformation.
- Stakeholders – transformation actors and value chain management.
- Greenwashing – sustainability in sales and marketing
- Carbon and Environmental Footprint.
- Circular Economy
- Energy Efficiency and renewables
- Green Finance.
- Business Professionals
- Sustainability Practitioners
- Government and NGO Professionals
- Consultants and Advisors
- Students and Researchers
Date and Time:
- E-Learning – Self-paced
- Available from September 2023
- Course duration: 10 Hours
- Virtual Classes 1 hour once a month
- 24/7 Support
- 60% passing criterion
- Quizzes & Assignments
- US$ 295 Pay now
At the end of each Program we carry out a survey to ensure our participants receive the best of our services.
Participants will receive a successful course completion certificate subject to completion of post training quiz and assignment.
M. Owais Atta Siddiqui is a senior Risk Management professional and Corporate Trainer with the experience of working in 16 countries in all major regions of the world including Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Levant and North Africa. Mr. Owais is currently working as the Country Representative for one of the strategic arms of Islamic Development Bank. Prior to this, he was associated with PwC Pakistan in its Business and Risk Consulting department.