IFRS Champion - Certificate Course
Stay ahead in the dynamic world of accounting, learn the technically complex revenue recognition and lease accounting standards.
This comprehensive 40-hour training program provides a thorough understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Participants will have access to detailed self-paced modules covering 30 major IFRSs, divided into four modules. Additionally, each module includes two
interactive virtual classes where participants can engage in live Q&A sessions with the trainer. The self-paced lessons are available 24/7 over a three-month period, allowing participants to study at their own convenience. Throughout the program, participants can communicate with the trainer
via the Learning Management System (LMS) for any clarifications or inquiries.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the major IFRSs and their application in various financial scenarios.
- Enhance proficiency in applying IFRS principles for accurate financial reporting and compliance.
- Acquire practical skills in interpreting and implementing IFRS guidelines within organizational contexts.
- Familiarize oneself with the latest updates and amendments to the IFRS framework.
- Improve decision-making abilities by analyzing financial information in accordance with IFRS standards.
- IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 2 Inventories
- IAS 7 Statement of cashflows
- IAS 8 Accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and errors
- IAS 10 Subsequent Events
- IAS 12 Income Taxes
- IAS 16 Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 19 Employee Benefits
- IAS 20 Accounting for Government grants and disclosure of Government Assistance
- IAS 21 The effects off changes in foreign exchange rates
- IAS 23 Borrowing Costs
- IAS 24 Related party transactions
- IAS 26 Accounting & Reporting by Retirement Benefit plans
- IAS 28 Investments in Associates & Joint Ventures
- IAS 29 Financial Reporting in Hyper – inflationary economies
- IAS 32 Financial Statements Presentation
- IAS 33 Earnings per share
- IAS 36 Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37 Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- IAS 38 Intangible Assets
- IFRS 2 Share based payments
- IFRS 5 Non-current assets held for sale and discontinued operations
- IFRS 7 Financial Instruments; Disclosure
- IFRS 8 Operating Segments
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 10 Consolidated Financial Statements
- IFRS 12 Disclosure of Interests in other entities
- IFRS 15 Revenue Contracts
- IFRS 16 Leases IFRS 13 Fair value Measurement
- Finance professionals, accountants, auditors, financial analysts, and anyone involved in financial reporting and analysis. It is suitable for individuals seeking to expand their knowledge and expertise in IFRS.
Date and Time:
- E-Learning – Self-paced with Virtual Classes
- Course duration: 3 Months
- Support: 24/7
- Program Modules: 4
- Virtual Classes: 2 module 1 hour each class
- Classes starting August 21, 2023
- CPD : 40 hours
- US$ 799 Pay now
Participants will receive a successful course completion certificate.
At the end of each Program we carry out a survey to ensure our participants receive the best of our services.
Ms Sana is an experienced process improvement digital solution enthusiast a finance professional who is an IFRS expert She has worked with prestigious organizations in senior positions including in the role of Director Financial Reporting for Telenor Microfinance Bank and Chief Financial Officer for Lakson Investments and Next Capital and remained associated with the financial services industry for over 14 years She has worked on a wider array of projects and with major divisions throughout various sections of the banking industry, including projects on IFRS 16 IFRS 9 and IFRS 15 Based on her extensive financial reporting, presentation, and IFRS implementation experience, she is a trainer for IFRSs and Financial Storytelling techniques and runs a live program on the “IFRS Practical Issues Series” Some of the companies whose professionals she has trained are:
A few years ago, she took the role of an Entrepreneur and founded Ed Watch with a focus on the critical skills development needs of the present and future workforce Ms Sana was among the team that led the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan’s ( first ever “Women Inclusion Policy” Ms Sana is a Chartered Accountant and served her three years of article ship period in PricewaterhouseCoopers Pakistan She has been a member of ICAP’s committee on “Economic Advisory and Government Relations” for the last three years and served the “Women’s Committee” for three terms She has also been a member of ICAP’s Committee on Fiscal Laws where she had the chance to research and suggest possible solutions for “Increasing the tax net in Pakistan” Her work was published in “The Pakistan Accountant” under the title; “Time to tackle taxation Jams” in 2018