Data Governance –Concepts & Practices
“Risk Management will soon become a ‘Hot Job’- Bloomberg”
Standout in this era of ever advancing Risks!
Data governance is critically important for organizations as it ensures the effective management, quality, and security of data assets. It is everything about how data should be managed, what are the processes, data points, who controls what data and who views what information so to ensure efficient and effective management and use of data. By establishing clear policies and processes, data governance enhances trust, accuracy, and consistency, enabling organizations to maximize the value of their data and make timely and informed decisions.
For this purpose, Ed-Watch has designed a series of training programs for a top to down training approach on “Data Governance”.
This specialized course focuses on board members and senior management, aiming to equip them with a thorough comprehension of data governance and its importance in managing their organization’s data assets. The course covers fundamental concepts, principles, and practices of data governance, empowering board members with the necessary knowledge and awareness to fulfill their data governance responsibilities effectively.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM:
- To apprise the participants of the importance of the data assets of the organization
- To give familiarity with basic concepts of data governance
- To make the participants realize their responsibility toward data governance
- Module A – Introduction to data governance
- Module B – Fundamentals of data governance
- Module C – Legal, ethical, and regulatory Aspects of Data Governance
- Module D – Board’s role in data governance
- Module E – Collaboration & communication
- Module F – Metrics & performance measurements
- Module G – Future trends in data governance
- Board members
- Top management
- Internal Audit
Date and Time:
- E-Learning – Virtual Cohort
- Course duration: 6 – 8 Hours
- 2 days
- Classes in October 2023
- ▪ US$ 225 Pay now
At the end of each Program we carry out a survey to ensure our participants receive the best of our services.
Participants will receive a successful course completion certificate subject to completion of post training quiz and assignment.
M. Owais Atta Siddiqui is a senior Risk Management professional and Corporate Trainer with the experience of working in 16 countries in all major regions of the world including Middle East, South Asia, Central Asia, Southeast Asia, Levant and North Africa. Mr. Owais is currently working as the Country Representative for one of the strategic arms of Islamic Development Bank. Prior to this, he was associated with PwC Pakistan in its Business and Risk Consulting department.